Re: Using XyWrite file in Word and saving as text document

Reply to note from "Patricia M. Godfrey"  Wed,
29 Nov 2006 12:47:09 -0500

> So obviously, Tbird's Ctrl-U routine (which doesn't seem to be
> accessible through the menus) plays fast and loose with ends of
> lines. So I have to Save and merge any posts containing
> XplNcoding from now on. Let's hope I can remember that--at
> least until I can find a better e-mail client.

Naughty Tbird. You need a little XPL macro that CAlls the mail
file, or REads it, or MErges it into an Untitled file, or maybe that
just does a DIR of the directory where Tbird stores those files.
Easy, once you know the directory location and the file naming
convention.

--
Carl Distefano
cld@xxxxxxxx