Re: Zyindex ( non zywrite question)

At 10/19/2004 10:24 PM -0400, Avrom Fischer wrote:
I had been using an indexing program for several years called Zyindex... Does anyone have a suggestion where I could get a copy preferably the last dos version or an early windows version or zyindex or if it is no longer available where I could get a program which can index Xywrite files and if possible Wordperfect for dos files and thereafter search them using Boolean logic. The current Zyindex does much more than I need or want and is much too expensive.
I use dtSearch, a first-class indexing program. I'm working with over 150
transcribed interviews. Program tech support is good and they constantly
issue new builds...without charging. My files are in MSWord97 and XyDos
4.018. Yes, there are some limitations, but, overall, the program works well.

Michael Norman