Re: Burghers and such

Wolfgang keeps saying he'll stop. I've stopped my linguistic tutorials
(such as they were). But before Wolfgang feels motivated to break his
vow, note that Wolfgang did say it was not a horrible gaff, but he did
not say it was just a moderately amusing slip. He said it was no slip
at all. He was there, he's a native speaker and, I assume, he's not
pulling an elaborate joke. I'll believe him.

David Auerbach
Department of Philosophy & Religion
Box 8103
NCSU