Re: Business Cards

On Mon, 17 Nov 1997, 'A. Joseph Ross' wrote:

> In a stationary store, I saw a product for making business cards with a
> laser printer, printing onto these 8 1/2 x 11" forms. It says that it
> works with WordPerfect and Word. Is there a way to format XyWrite to print
> out a set of business cards onto these forms?

Save yourself the effort and pick up a business card program at Staples
or other cheap outlet. They work with the major card products and
designs, allow endless customization, and you don't have to fiddle to
get alignment just right. The advantage is that you can whip out a small
number of special purpose cards for a particular occasion, without being
stuck with a boxful to dispose of.

Most packages will have a substantial set of sample cardstock in a
variety of colors and designs, a nice savings, and lets you experiment a
bit.

*****
Dorothy Day
Indiana University
day@xxxxxxxx
*****
	"He also surfs who only sits and waits."