RE: Xy-Word Conversion

Patricia

I'm trying to combine footnotes and endnotes. The endnotes are mainly references while the
footnotes are more relevant to the text. I can manage to import the two sets using Wordperfect,
(of course then I have to have all my italics as underline because WP does not recognise italics in
XY4, and then use the WP macro to convert underline into italic). This will work, but I have never
been able to achieve any success with the XY4 filters.

Word does support footnotes and endnotes.

Paul