Problems with Registry Repair Pro

Following Phil's recommendation, I bought Registry Repair Pro and ran it,
"repairing" about 170 problems. Subsequently, I had problems with the
operation of FTPEditor, which is software for Editing files on a remote
server, via FTP. I tried reinstalling FTPEditor. No dice.
Since the problems happened shortly after running Registry Repair Pro, I
decided to do my first ever System Restore, restoring the system to a
couple of days before I ran Registry Repair Pro. Result: FTPEditor problems
vanished.

Harry Binswanger
hb@xxxxxxxx