RE: Windows registry cleanup tools - PowerQuest Drive Image

Harry,

	If the drive is of a newer interface type or larger size than those
popularly available when Drive Image 7 was being sold you may need to get a
newer version of it to do the job.

	Symantec bought out PowerQuest about two years ago and more or less
froze the products, but is still selling some of them. Other parts were
integrated into Ghost.

	Symantec is MOL what is termed as a "bottom feeder" in the world of
software. Their game is buying out competitive products and sinking them in
favor of their own (and often less powerful) products. PowerQuest is/was
just one more notch in their belt.

	There are several more image copying utilities out there. You may
want to look at what Alohabob has to offer. Their utilities are not only
effective and easy to use, you can also tweak the configuration for more or
less detail if you need to. See: http://www.alohabob.com/

		Phil

Philip D. White,
Senior Information Architect
University of Houston, CASA Testing Center

Phone: (713) 743-4135
Fax: (713) 743-8630
Email: pdwhite@xxxxxxxx