RE: Windows registry cleanup tools

Everyone,

For registry repair, I strongly recommend this product.

http://www.3bsoftware.com/products/registryrepair.asp

I've been using myself it for about two years now and it really does a great
job.

Considering how complex my development systems normally are it is one of the
reasons that I can keep my systems up and running for years without the need
to reinstall the OS. (The last new machine I build had so much software on
it that I was doing installs for nearly a week.)

The free download is an actual working copy that will continue running; its
only limitation is that it will only fix about ten errors per run.

If you do like it though it is easily worth the $ 19.99 they sell it for...

Very comprehensive, yet easy to use solution. Let me know how you like it.

	Phil

Philip D. White,
Senior Information Architect
University of Houston, CASA Testing Center

Phone: (713) 743-4135
Fax: (713) 743-8630
Email: pdwhite@xxxxxxxx