Re: TTG-XY PAGE

Chet--
  I have not been contacted regarding a TTG-Xy home page. I
basically offered either an anonymous FTP site on our system or
possibly a Web page managed by someone other than myself, when we
expand to T1 service later this summer. Right now our capacity
(8 phone lines, 28.8 modems) is limited, but by end of summer we
should have 20 times the capacity (with an installed base of 24
phone lines, 28.8 modems). Let me know how we can help and what
we can do.

--Kiyoshi

>Hey K.!
>
>Any progress toward that TTG-Xy home page?
>
>I'm fooling 'round with my own, and wouldn't mind passing
>a link to Xy--if such a link should exist.
>
>--Chet
>---
> þ SLMR 2.1a þ chet.gottfried@xxxxxxxx  or
chet@xxxxxxxx