TTG-XY PAGE

 -> >Any progress toward that TTG-Xy home page?

 ->  I have not been contacted regarding a TTG-Xy home page. I basically
 -> offered either an anonymous FTP site on our system or possibly a Web page
 -> managed by someone other than myself, when we expand to T1 service later

Hi, Kiyoshi

I had forgotten that you have offered TTG the opportunity (I had
meant K. of TTG).

And I do hope they take advantage of your offer, inasmuch as the
possibility of more people buying Xy (and complaining naturally)
might stimulate TTG into actually pushing forward.

Yo there! Folks at TTG! What kind of advertising budget do you
have!?

Do you have an advertising budget?

--Chet

---