Re: Small problem with U2 routine

Paul:

I have one other slightly odd issue that you might be able to shed light on. When I issue WordCount (WC)-Enter Key from the command line I get no reply on the status bar. However if I place WC on the command line and use F9 I do get a word count on the status bar. Is that normal?

Not normal. I'm guessing that you have $X or something other than a
plain-vanilla CrLf assigned to the Enter key in your KBD file. ($X is the routine that allows you to use the assigned key to issue a native command or U2 framename.) If the problem is $X, I've fixed it and will post the fix tonight. If you have another key assignment for Enter it's probably fixable, too. Let me know.
--
Carl Distefano
cld@xxxxxxxx