Re: Windows XP display

I finally got a chance to do some tests on the XP box in the office,
running XyDOS off my flash drive. I was able to get both windowed and
full screen displays without any problem. What may be an important
factor here is that this was on a 5 (or more)-year old. 16-inch monitor,
with resolution at 800 X 600.
The original windowed screen was puny, but by setting the font to 10 X
18, I got a "window" that was almost as big as a full screen (and
displayed the colors I had set in SETTINGS.DFL)
This was on the PC whose specs I posted here the other day in connection
with XyWin compatibility.

Patricia M. Godfrey