SRCH7

By request (popular or not!), here's yet another version of the search thing.
I may want to put in some multi-byte stuff in the future to handle wildcards
and accented characters, but I haven't had time to explore Joe's and Harry's
contributions. For now, the new stuff includes (1) clearing the entire search
string with the Delete key; (2) ability to find the character that the cursor
is on; and (3) doubling up the JMP command to avoid a possible Editor bug.
Apparently, if you're JMPing a long distance, something gets messed up; issuing
the command twice is one way to fool XyWrite into giving you what you want.

TBaehr@xxxxxxxx