Tim Baehr's modifications....

I wonder if anyone has exchanged the menu system in XY4.018 for the
menu system proposed by Tim Baehr in his programme COMPACT? I'd
like a little information from someone who has.

I notice that under the menu option ADVANCED, there is an
entry called INDEXING, which has subfields (two as I recall). It
is not the subfields that immediately interest me. It is the
field INDEXING itself. When my cursor bar hits that field, I
notice at the bottom of the screen the message "Set up indexing
using wIndex program." What is wIndex program? and where does
one get this program?, and most importantly, what does it do? At
the moment, when I press Enter and by cursor bar is on indexing,
the subfields panel opens, and if I place my cursor on either one
of the two subfields (INDEX and SETUP), nothing happens.

By the way, for those among you who may be wondering, there is
the standard INDEX option under INSERT as well in Baehr's menu
system. I am not concerned by that option here. It the INDEXING
under ADVANCED that is of interest.

Any help would be appreciated.

M.W. Poirier