Tim Baehr's utilities

On 2/26/00 Tim Baehr wrote:
>If there's enough interest, I'll find a way to get the package to either the
>list or to individuals. I'm keeping a list....

Tim,

As a dedicated user of Xy 3.55, I am very much interested in your utilities
(I already have Query), especially the following:

>CHAIN! assists you in using XyWrite's file-chaining ability. You merely
call up a directory, indicate which files are to be in the chain, and press
Esc when you're done. CHAIN! then builds your master file for you -- all in
the right format, and with no typos. You can edit this file, use it again
in the future, or replace it the next time you run CHAIN!.

>STYLES captures information about your margins, tabs, print type, line
spacing, and offset and creates a named style for you. It automates
XyWrite's Styles function and makes it truly easy to use.

And I hope you accept Carl's offer and make the individual utilities
available on his website.

Thanks!

Bob Zimmerman