Re: OT .. Virus Alert.. This one is REAL..

"Yo Intl. YK" wrote:

> But spare us more "warnings". I do not have any antivirus software, and I
> do not have a virus, either. I simply don't run the things. Is that such a
> hard concept?

Rene,

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

I couldn't agree more. I am so tired of these bleeping warnings. We should all
know by now to (a) not open unexpected attachments and to (b) not use Outlook.

And I am doubly sick of these idiots who breeze into work, boot their
computers, send everybody on their list the latest variant of the Good Times
Virus warning, recirculate the same dumb jokes and internet rumors, and _then_
to top it off click on some misspelled & ungrammatical attachment that
promises them they will be downloading a screensaver that will show them
Britney clad in nothing but her snake.

Enough!

lb136@xxxxxxxx
61 W. 62 St, NYC 10023
212-459-0600 X7109 (phone) 212-459-3677 (fax)