Re: "Kerning?" na na na na na

On 02/24/97 at 08:20 AM,
  ML Solla  said (in so many words):

<- The only difference between opinion and knowledge is consensus.
<-  Consensus is the result of the interplay of ideas. If you don't
<-  play - your "knowledge" becomes "opinion" and the rest of us
<-  build consensus. - Just my opinion - if anyone thinks otherwise
<-  I'm leaving with my baseball bat. Bye Dick.

Well, I disagree with the analysis of knowledge, but I agree with the
sentiment; Dick's pre-emptive strike was rude and his insulting tone (and
quote) more argumentative then anything in the discussion he's avoiding.
Moreover, no one was defending the inclusion of ÿ in the ascii character
set. We all got to learn some off-topic history.

--
                     Regards,
                     David

Eats first, morals after