Re: File that won't print to the end

It would seem to me that there is somehow someway some printer conflict
here, although I cannot imagine what that might be. Since it is printing
OK in Xy3, I suspect the error might be in your Xy4 printer file or
driver. Have you had problems printing anything else in Xy4? That might
provide a clue.

Hopefully you'll get better advice from Carl, Harry, et al.

Best,

lb136@xxxxxxxx
61 W. 62 St, NYC 10023
212-459-0600 X7109 (phone) 212-459-3677 (fax)
http://www.columbia.edu/cu/cup