Re: File that won't print to the end

Jordan

There is no problem with the printer file that I am aware of. Other files print perfectly well in
both XY3 and XY4, but this will not print properly from either. So, I imagine that there is
something astray in the file itself. When you talk of Hex 1A amidships or errant and extra Ascii
12s, what am I looking for and how do I identity them?

Thanks

Paul