Re: DreamWords [was: pipe dreams]

** Reply to note from xywrite@xxxxxxxx Fri, 13 Nov 1998 20:04:35 -0500

> Yes. The product exists. We are waiting for Ken to announce that he has
> "spun off" the word processing engine, a real 32-bit XyWrite for us
> critters. It might be soon.

How do you _know_ that it exists? Hasn't "Ken" been announcing it for three or
four years now? I remember a couple of years ago it was going to be "next month".
Have you seen their pathetic website, with its one-year-old "coming soon" signs?
When was it he was going to produce a "beta" version for us to test, in a month or
two -- spring of '97 maybe? How soon is "might be soon"?

Robert Holmgren
holmgren@xxxxxxxx