Re: Colour printing

>I'm empathizing with you. But we're all better off in black
>and white anyway. Think of the hours you'll save by not
>having to fuss with color options.
>Harry Binswanger
>hb@xxxxxxxx

Actually, I wasn't going to fuss with colour options. Just wanted
to use up the colour cartridge before it dries up (happened on
the Mac printer, as the kid found out when he wanted to print
a Kidpix masterpiece..). Thought I could get a few hundred
pages out of that, with the colour giving a nice touch to the
recycled stuff on the other side. Oh well.

--Rene von Rentzell, Tokyo
--Support the anti-spam amendment. Join at http://www.cauce.org/