Help with printing/Startup

Okay, yet another problem with trying to install Xywrite for Windows to a new Dell machine running Windows 2000.

Thanks to you folks, I've been able to get the program to run - except for printing.

When I try to print, the screen "No XyWrite Printer File Loaded. Printer Disabled." comes up.

I'm assuming this is happening because I took the follwing line out of Xwstart.Int:

UWF 2;*;

When that line was in, and I would try to launch the program, XyWrite loaded but then a "There is not enough memory to perform function" screen came up. The program then froze.

Is there any way around this?

I've tried changing the "2" in "UWF 2" to "0" and "1" but the same happens.

Again, thanks.