From: mailto:cld@xxxxxxxx href="mailto:cld@xxxxxxxxcld@xxxxxxxx
To: xywrite@xxxxxxxx href="xywrite@xxxxxxxxxywrite@xxxxxxxx
Sent: Monday, August 10, 2009 10:43 AM
Subject: Re: Help withidentifying escake codes for special characters.

From: "Avrom Fischer" mailto:avromf@xxxxxxxx
Avrom:

Not sure I fully understand your question, but here goes anway... There's a file called CHARSET (attached to this message), part of the Xy4 factory distribution, which lists all characters in the extended XyWrite (a/k/a Speedo) character set, along with their character numbers. You may find the information you need by searching this file.

Also, there is a U2 routine called XYCHAR, which is an aid to putting unusual characters (or any character) to the screen. It accepts an argument that is either a character number or a descriptive string. (To use descriptive strings, file CHARSET must be present in Editor's directory.) For example:

XYCHAR 886
XYCHAR thorn

Hope this helps.

--