Re: Stack; Abnormal termination of MeNu frames; Escape key; Speedos

Robert Holmgren wrote:
M.C. wrote:
I'll attempt to outline the first problem in menus system related to XY4.DLG: Manage Files Screen (File/Manage Files/Files): the accelerator key (Alt-F) to go to the files box (and then to navegate it pressing the first letter of the names) doesn't work. It's necessary to use the TAB key. In the past I always fixed it very quickly. With the new .DLG file it's harder for me.

I haven't had a chance to look into this yet, but -- sure, I'd like to know,
what's the fix? Which frame are we talking about?

Robert,
It's very easy to locate the frame: it's exactly below the label "Tom's new version". It's a type K frame labeled MgFilB. It's necessary to move the lines 5 (tx - 1 0 28 1 Filename or &Pattern, where "-" represents nothing and spaces are instead of tabs except for the expression "Filename or &Pattern") and 6 (tb* 100 + +1 25 1 *.*) to a different point (after the line "pb 2 + +2 + 1 Cancel"). Then, the accelerator key Alt-F works again without any problem. I don't know if my explanation is very clear but the label "Tom's new version" is the best reference I can give you.
Best regards,
Manuel Castelao