Re: Stack; Abnormal termination of MeNu frames; Escape key; Speedos

** Reply to message from "M.C."  on Thu, 22 Jan 2004 23:55:48
+0100

Manuel, could you just post an ENCODEd version of the revised frame?

To be candid, I'm hesitant to start maintaining DLG; it's very complex, and
very much not to my taste in terms of organization or principles, and very
little used (by me). However, there should be a standard, updated, and
improved DLG available for people to download and use. Probably the MeNU file
too. Then we're all on the same page. The core principle should be that it
includes _all_ of the original factory programming. But real, certified,
obvious problems or errors should be fixed. And it can be enhanced, enlarged,
exploited. Tim Baehr's XyPower obviously comes to mind -- does it, or can it
be made to, cooperate with existing DLG code (or does it _replace_ DLG code)?
(I'm asking these questions, not of you, but anybody.)

Robert Holmgren
holmgren@xxxxxxxx