Re: This time a real clip bug: it crashes...

Robert Holmgren had suggested:
>Then try this: when you get a crash, keep trying to clip that same exact text.
>Is there something about the character of the text that is triggerig this?

Coincidently, in sending a short private email to Robert, clip crashed, the first time in about 36
hours. Taking Robert's advice above, I tried to clip the text of that exact email, and it crashed
again. I have subsequently tried about six more times, and it has crashed each time.

The text included some capitalized words, like CLIP.EXE. For a lark I changed them to lower case. It
still crashed.

Very intriguing.

Bob
See my books and essays at: