Stack Messages

Kevin,
  You asked for a documentable error when I get STACK  STACK (etc) across the
command line. Okay, here's one. The following program gives on the command line
error 215 Then when I hit ENTER, it puts on the comand line:

path not found.  STACK  STACK  STACK  STACK  STACK  STACK  STACK
  Here's the pgm: BF BN (cd \aa)
  I have no subdirectory "aa," and of course the BF and BN are pfuncs.
  The same error occurs with BF BX cd \aa Q2

  Also, I have this weirdness: both BN and BX move my cursor to the command
line. E.g., with the program kill.pgm below, when I type run kill.pgm then put
the cursor back at the end of the file and hit F9 (on which is loaded XC in my
.kbd file) the program executes and leaves my cursor on the command line!
Here's kill.pgm: BF BX cd \ Q2

Same if kill.pgm is: BF BN (cd \)

Carl Distefano says BX and BN aren't supposed to move the cursor to the command
line. Oh, it also wipes "run kill.pgm" off the command line, just as old BC
does in III+. This is 4.016 with no help frames loaded other than in the
start4.int below:
 e DEFAULT DR=g:\,F:\XY e;*;
 e LOAD g:\nu4.kBD e;*;
 e LOAD g:\settings.DFL e u;;*;
 e LOAD f:\xy\smartset.u2 e u;;*;
 e LOAD f:\xy\xy4.hlp e u;;*;
 e Ldprn f:\xy\hp4-plus.prn e;*;
 e LOAD f:\xy\XY4.MNU+f:\xy\XY4.DLG e;*;
 e ldpm g:\comp4.pgm,&x e;*;
 e ldpm g:\chgdef4.pgm,&1 e;*;
 e ldsgt g:\xy4.sgt e;*;
;*; e d ts=7di,12di,17di,22di,27di,53di,60di e;*;
 e d eb=1500,20000,cb=200,65000 e;*;
 e dsort h,d,r e;*;
 e d di=1024,2,1 e;*;

  Hey, maybe I'm not supposed to be loading XY4.DLG in Xy4 DOS?! Please
advise.