Re: Smartset

Harry: I'm stumped. The behavior of funcs BX and BN on your system, as you
report it, is totally off-base: when operating properly, these funcs really do
NOT touch the command line, nor do they move the cursor there! As for QUOTES,
I don't get it, either! You say the file isn't corrupted, but let's check one
thing: when you inspect the code is each command executed with BN either (1)
enclosed in parentheses -- BN (es 1) -- or (2) terminated with a func Q2 -- BN
copy my.txt yr.txtQ2 ? The reason I ask is because the "hanging" behavior you
report happens when the final close parens or func Q2 is omitted from a BN
statement. Have you assigned some special function to parentheses via some
Help (U2) frame or other? I'm really stretching here..... Try this: Change
every BN statement in QUOTES to a III+ style BC...XC. Does it work then? It
should....