Re: Using XyWrite file in Word and saving as text document

At 04:11 PM 11/20/2006, Patricia M. Godfrey wrote:
Michael Norman wrote:
Are you talking about this http://holmgren.home.acedsl.com/filters.htm , Patricia? These instructions are certainly clear enough, but I didn't see a "batchfile" per se there.
The batchfile for Word/RTF conversions was in a post of Robert's dated 10/27/2004.
Got it, thanks. So, for the unconverted, there are several ways to religion: For Xy4, Carl's excellent U2 routine; For Xy3-4, Robert's instructions listed in the link above plus his batch file in the post, "Conversion from XyWrite to Word" 10/27/2004; for all (I think) NotaBene 7-8, which, as Robert mentions often, has excellent conversion filters. I didn't start this thread, but it was very helpful to have some of this repeated, have the threads pulled together. Thanks to all who weighed in. michael.norman@xxxxxxxx