Anybody home in Baltimore???

In messages Daniel Say posted to the xylist, Kevin Duval of TTG
Tech Support stated in email time-stamped 8 March:

:   The message on the phone machine may be a little :  confusing
. [ ... ] We will change the message. [ ... ]

When? In two weeks? Two years? Between 11 and 17 March four
xyWrite users posted queries to the xylist that began with serial
numbers, apparently in direct responses to TTG voicemail and bbs
instructions to "contact us on the
Internet at xywrite@xxxxxxxx." A msg from a nonsubscriber on 18
March was a reposting of an 11 February xylist query--with three
serial numbers--addressed directly to TTG.

:   It is a little bulky to say that "We can :   be reached
through the list server at ... "

How long does it take to retape one voicemail announcement and
edit one bbs posting to state accurately and concisely, "Contact
*other xywrite users* on the Internet at ..."? --annie

========================== annie fisher  nyc