ANYBODY HOME IN B

XY-> In messages Daniel Say posted to the xylist, Kevin Duval of TTG Tech Support
 -> stated in email time-stamped 8 March:

XY-> :    The message on the phone machine may be a little
 -> :    confusing. [ ... ] We will change the message. [ ... ]

XY-> When? In two weeks? Two years? Between 11 and 17 March four xyWrite users

One could also add that the TTG BBS directly refers one to
xywrite@xxxxxxxx for support.

--Chet

P.S. As I found out about this list thru the BBS, I'm glad that
the number is posted even if the accuracy is less than desired.
---
 ? SLMR 2.1a ? Art + write + dtp = chet.gottfried@xxxxxxxx