Re: AR-AC KEYBOARD FIXES

I should really beg off; I *haven't got* v3.56! I'm just guessing at all this.
But the fix for the (good) points you raise is to build tests into the Save/Get
which contains AR (when its toggled ON) -- i.e., see if you're on the CMline
with a standard ≪CP≫CursorRight≪CP≫ test, to see if CP changes (standard
kludge, I should have said); and check if you're running a HLP routine (there's
an undocumented VAriable that contains the last PM you ran, and I think it is
NULLed when you're actually running a routine -- well, maybe that won't work,
since you ARE running a routine for sure; so check for a HLP .extension or
something -- there's always some sort of fix...)