XyWrite Problems

Thanks much to Nathan Sivin for starting this discussion group.
May he harvest much RAM in the computer garden of life.

That said, I'm enjoying XyWrite for Windows, but want to enjoy it
more. Can anyone shed any light on these areas?

FAX PROBLEM

The beta version of X4W did a great job of sending faxes with
WinFax, but for some reason X4W 4.1 takes *forever* to print to
the fax. My computer (486-50 with 8 megs of memory) takes 13
minutes to print a 45K file in XyWrite before it dials and sends;
the same file takes Microsoft Word only 2 minutes to print before
sending.

CLIPBOARD PROBLEM

My computer locks up any time I paste more than 150 words from
the Clipboard. Is anyone else having this problem?

ORGANIZER PROBLEM

I run Lotus Organizer all day, and often when Organizer is on top
of XyWrite when I minimize it, XyWrite goes nuts, beep and giving
the error message that its fonts can't be found. As it beeps, the
text changes one line at a time into a sans serif face. Nothing
will stop the beeping until the only screen has changed and
usually I have to close XyWrite and open it again.

RANDOM HOUSE PROBLEM

If anyone out there using the Random House Dictionary/Thesaurus
has figured out a quick and easy way to hot key into and out of
that program, I'd like to hear from them.

Jack Shafer