PIF files for XP

Hello All.

A while back I wrote:

You may sense how I've flailed around, and failed: still have a window filling part of the screen with XyWrite compressed into its top half, when I use "maximize" and "window" in the PIF; when I use "full-screen" the same size thing shows up in the center of the screen surrounded by black.

Despite numerous tips and suggestions (and questions) that came back to me from the list before it veered off into another area, I have not been able to solve my problem using XY in XP via VMWare Fusion. So I'm putting out a simple request that if any of you also run XY in XP on a mac in VMWare, please let me know how you do it.

I've attached a tiff image file showing XY up and running in one-half a window. To get to the bottom of the directory list you see there (evoked with dr) I have to scroll down within that half window that you see.

Any help or comments would be appreciated.

Fred Weiner