Re: "Cant run command"

>> Except for some ordinary housekeeping
>>with Norton and Xtree, I didn't do anything on the computer since
>>yesterday.
>
>Something happened there. When this stuff happens to me, it's because
>a semicolon got dropped out of a path -- or a batchfile name got
>renamed or something completely inane that I don't discover until I'm
>poking aroudn again a few days or weeks later.
>
>-Rafe T.

But I did look at the batch files and autoexec file. Nothing
wrong. XY-3 now demands a command.com file in every directory
it is in for the "DOS" command to work. Something it never
asked for before. Why?

--Rene von Rentzell, Tokyo
--Nicholas Petreley's First Law of Computer Journalism:
--No technology exists until Microsoft invents it.