Re: Xy on a flash drive

At 10:10 28.07.2003 -0800, J. R. Fox wrote:
>Rene,
>
>Do you also write the stuff you save onto that flash drive ? If not,
>what setup adjustments do you make to write your files elsewhere ?

So far, I have just been copying the whole setup.
But I suppose I can also run XY from the flash drive -- the only problem I see with that is that
different computers might assign a different drive name to the card, and when your flash card is on
h:\ and all your references in startup.int and settings.dfl point to d:\, XY will get
discombobulated.

--
--Rene