Re: WSA and WCA

Paul,
WCA is still in U2 (as is WSA), but I haven't maintained it recently and incompatibilities with vDos(Plus) may have cropped up in the meantime. If you are running XyWrite under vDos(Plus), I suggest that you use DCA instead, as this CAlls the actual file (rather than a copy of the file as with WCA); after editing, a simple SA command saves the file while preserving the LFN. I revised these frames a week or so ago, so if you plan to use them you should update to the latest U2. Come to think of it, LCA should also work in vDos(Plus).
If you specifically need WCA, let me know and I'll look at it. I
probably should rewrite WCA, WSA et al. from scratch as I've learned a
thing or two from my recent work on DCA, DSA et al. In fac, it's past
time to consolidate WCA|DCA|LCA et al. into a single suite of frames
that works across the board. More coding to do -- hooray!

Best,

Carl