RE: WinXp

I can get a full black screen when I key alt-enter, but the actual xywrite screen goes only half way down, e.g. I can only see about a third page of text.

Mimi

At least on Windows NT4, open a command prompt and then key alt-enter to get
a full-screen DOS or DOS-emulation window.  This also works with a DOS
program such as XY4.  Another alt-enter toggles back to a smaller window.
Paul Ambos
pambos@xxxxxxxx

Mimi Gauthier LeBien
{mgnola@xxxxxxxx}        {mgnola@xxxxxxxx}

You got to be a spirit, not a ghost!" (from Bullworth)