Browsers

I used Netscape (a fairly late version) briefly before
someone--Harry?--clued me in to Mozilla Firebird, which I much prefer.
With my filthy phone lines, the smaller the better. There are definite
differences.

I loved the Book of Mozilla. It is SO RARE to find anyone who can parodly
older lit and get the usage right. I shudder to think how often I've seen
the likes of "he sayest" and "thou doth." Not to mention the flagrant
linguistic anachronisms like "fine." (Even the perpetrators know "OK"
won't do, and think "fine" an adequate substitute.)
Patricia