Re: XyWrite for OS/2 Warp?!

Wolf D Schafer said "There was a time when XyWrite was great,
growing and promising.
It seems that this time is over" and asked about the possible
future of XyWrite under OS/2.

First, we don't think the first statement is accurate at all, and
are sorry that Mr. Schager feels that way. In fact many of the
things that are going on with XyWrite are quite promising.

As to OS/2, I would refer Mr. Schafer to the exchange of messages
on that subject on this list approximately 2-3 weeks ago where I
clearly stated TTG's position on the subject. To summarize (and
I do not wish to rehash that discussion again) IBM was unwilling
to provide any meaningful support to us in producing an OS/2
version, and we do not feel that the potential market justifies
our effort without some "sponsorship".

Kenneth Frank