XyWrite for OS/2 Warp?!

>>XyWrite could be reborn if it would offer us a version for OS/2
Warp--do >>you think about it?

Certainly the last thing I would like to do is to rekindle the
ongoing OS war.
I don't think anyone will argue the merits of OS/2 over Windows.
But I do think that a direct comparison between the two is unfair
in that OS/2 is a full 32 bit muti-tasking, multi-threaded
operating system. Whereas Windows is nothing more than a
graphical user shell placed over top of a dated 16 bit operating
system.

However Windows 95 is a tremendous improvement over ver 3.1x.
And I believe that it will compare favorably with OS/2.
Presently I am using the Final Beta as my de facto operating
system at home and I am quite pleased with its performance. I
think that it can best be described as a hybrid between the MAC
OS and OS/2

In any event, our president Kenneth Frank, in previous postings
to this list, has eloquently stated TTG's position on the
development of a native OS/2 product. I would encourage you to
read these as they are quite informative.

Regards,

Paul Leuba, Technical Support