Re: Text Wrangler [was Re: XyWrite and C (in the 21st century)]

On Sun, 21 Sep 2008, Harry Binswanger wrote:
 On Sat, 30 Aug 2008, Andy Turnbull wrote:
For what it's worth -- on the mac I find TextWrangler the best program. If there's a better one I'm all ears.
My Toronoto friend who is a Mac guru of sorts says the best is BBEdit. He
says it has flexibility, good programmability, and integrates well with the
Linux underpinnings of OSX.
Good to hear. Since BBEdit is Bare Bones Software's full-featured upgrade
to TextWrangler (also their program, with the same interface), the
qualities described above seem to make it a sure bet.

Carlo Caballero
thyrsus@xxxxxxxx