Re: Looking for input

Nathan Sivin:

In your response to my message about HTML you said, among other
things, "It is also relevant that Word already supplies a free
one, and WPW has one almost ready." Is that the same thing that
Kiyoshi Kuromiya referred to in his posting when he said "I am
currently implementing the unhappy compromise of using Microsoft
Word for Windows with public domain HTML editors which are
designed as modules for use with MS WFW" or is there something
else he is not aware of?

The distinction that I would hope to make is that the
implementation I visualize is essentially a full featured HTML
word processor, not merely an encoding tool.

K.