OT: Swapping Hard drives

Norman, I'd get the drive itself wherever you find a good buy. For the
Removable hard drive racks (that's what the catalogue in front of me
calls them), I'd try CyberGuys (www.cyberguys.com): I've had good luck
with other purchases from them, and their sales people seem
knowledgeable. You evidently need to match the specs of the rack and the
drive pretty closely (voltage, form factor, RPM) though.
	A few weeks ago I saw an ad (and now cannot remember where) for some
kind of a switch-thingy: you hooked up two hard drives (internal) to it,
put the switch in the front of a drive bay, and chose which you would
boot to by flipping the switch. The big problem with all multi-boot
solutions, it seems to me, is that booting is the most tedious thing in
computers. Even logging on to the Net doesn't seem to take as long. Good
luck, and keep us posted.
Patricia