LABEL PROGRAM

I can now print multi column labels on my hp laser jet printer. Now I want to
set up an easy way for the users at my agency to do it, too. I'm writing a
program that formats the list document, and I need to have it insert the "PI"
command every 15 pages. How can I do this? I tried using "GO 15", "GO 30",
etc. but of course if the list isn't that long, I get a bunch of extra PI
commands at the end. Can anyone think of an elegant solution? Brenda