Re: Highlighting a line

David:
>A *very* crude approach to this (with the virtue of simplicity) would be
>to change the kbd assignments of certain cursor movement keys to have to
>do a DL (define line) after the move (and a YD before the move). Of
>course, should you happen to actually want to select text...

That would be throwing out the baby with the bath, wouldn't it? I would also
find it neat to have a cursor appearance that would highlight the whole
line, a little bit and then highlight the character is on. Something about
getting older and eyes getting tired of looking at the screen when editing
long documents etc. If one of the XYperts could cook up a solution for that,
I'd throw in a *gigantic* virtual bottle of Dom Perignon :-)

-- Rene