Re: Wordstar Key Bindings

> Didn't Xy3 come with a WordStar layout keyboard file? Too lazy to look
> now, but I could have bet.
>
> --
> -- Rene v. Rentzell, Tokyo

Rene,

I believe it might have. I remember it came with a whole bunch of
alternative kbds. One was the Dvorak kbd, which insofar has I know was
invented neither by the composer of the New World Symphony nor the
grandiose columnist for P.C. Mag. The good news is, somewhere I have the
original install disks for, as I recall, Xy 3.54 or 3.55. The bad news
is, I no longer have a 5.25" floppy disk drive handy.

> -- "To the best of my knowledge no one has said anything to me about any
> -- espionage which occured against the labs during my presidency."
> -- Bill Clinton, March 19.
> -- "My previous statements were legally accurate..." Bill Clinton

And we're winning the (conflict) (war) in Bosnia (aka the Children's
Crusade) and we are (aren't) fixing to send in ground troops while the
conflict (war) is (ongoing) (over).

Cheers!

--
Leslie Bialler