Re: For Myron G. Re: XyWrite development

Robert, that seems to be an ingenious way to simulate what I
agree is a capability we ought to have, but which is actually
pretty intricate to code.  If we implemented the function
properly, you should be able to have x number of windows each
with the entire file in it, each of which reflected the current
state of the file. Then you could move around independantly in
each.

Also, in answer to the wish for more than 9 windows (remember
when XyWrite was so far ahead by offering 9?) our developmen
code allows 36 open windows.  There is no real reason why it
couldn't be more, but there are only 10 numbers and 26 letters
for quick access to particular windows.

K.