RE: Win10 upgrade news

I'm getting updates that either refer directly to Win 10 or are described as
preparation for it AND claim to fix some glitch in the Win 7 opsys at the
same time. At least one every update cycle. I think they're just launching
them monthly. Hope this stops when they finally start charging for W10. I'm
about to install GWX to flush my system of any W10 files lurking and
waiting. I started to get long (31 seconds) shutdowns after the last batch
of updates. Done everything you can do to check services and startups for
the problem. Now I'm going to zap the machine with GWX. If that doesn't
work, I'm going to get a list of W10 updates and search them out.

Michael