Re: Win10 upgrade news

A question about GWX: I have it installed, and every week or two it
warns me that "Operating system upgrades in Windows Update" are enabled.

I open GWX, click to "Disable Operating system upgrades in Windows Update", and then restart Windows. Does anyone know if this behavior is because Windows Update keeps switching on operating system upgrades? Is there is a way to permanently switch them off? Thanks Martin On 24/05/2016 4:25 PM, Michael Norman wrote:

Or you can install, or run the stand-along version of GWX Control Panel. http://ultimateoutsider.com/downloads/ Michael Norman

-----Original Message----- From: xywrite-bounce@xxxxxxxx [mailto:xywrite-bounce@xxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of flash Sent: Tuesday, May 24, 2016 3:21 PM To: xywrite@xxxxxxxx Subject: OT: Win10 upgrade news Y'all, http://www.bbc.com/news/technology-36367221 You've been warned. Cheers,
-- Martin J. Osborne http://www.economics.utoronto.ca/osborne